Amy Winehouse: Duet with Tony Bennett to be part of PBS special
NEW YORK (AP) -January 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- It was the last duet that Amy Winehouse was to perform before her death last summer at age 27. And soon, you'll be able to see it on TV.
The clip of Winehouse teaming up with Tony Bennett on "Body and Soul" will be shown on the PBS special "Great Performances."
The production will key in on Bennett's new album, where the legendary crooner teams up with Queen Latifah, Norah Jones, Michael Buble' , John Mayer and others.
The first showing will be January 27 - times to be determined based on where you live.
amy winehouse, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 15 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm 33 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 32 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 39 min ago
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in...
19 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos