Amy Winehouse: Duet with Tony Bennett to be part of PBS special
NEW YORK (AP) -January 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- It was the last duet that Amy Winehouse was to perform before her death last summer at age 27. And soon, you'll be able to see it on TV.
The clip of Winehouse teaming up with Tony Bennett on "Body and Soul" will be shown on the PBS special "Great Performances."
The production will key in on Bennett's new album, where the legendary crooner teams up with Queen Latifah, Norah Jones, Michael Buble' , John Mayer and others.
The first showing will be January 27 - times to be determined based on where you live.
amy winehouse, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos