Trump unveils new 'Celebrity Apprentice' crew
NEW YORK (AP) - January 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Mob boss widow Victoria Gotti, singer Clay Aiken and IndyCar champ Michael Andretti are on tap for the next edition of NBC's "Celebrity Apprentice."
Host Donald Trump announced the new batch of contenders on Wednesday's "Today" show. They also include "Real Housewives of New Jersey" cast member Teresa Guidice, comedian Lisa Lampanelli, former Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza (men-DOH'-zuh), rock star Dee Snider and "America Chopper" star Paul Teutul Sr.
Other contenders: radio host Adam Carolla, comedian Arsenio Hall, singer-actress Aubrey O'Day and magician Penn Jillette.
Rounding out the rivals are model Cheryl Tiegs, singer Debbie Gibson, "Star Trek" star George Takei, singer Tia Carrere, actress-model Patricia Velasquez and "Incredible Hulk" Lou Ferrigno.
"Celebrity Apprentice" returns for its new season Feb. 12.
donald trump, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely 41 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow likely Monday 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 24 min ago
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- 2-alarm fire breaks out at Holmesburg complex 22 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire 15 min ago
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury 52 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Milder this afternoon, snow likely Monday
29 min ago
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says...
41 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
24 min ago
- New video released in apparent Pa. road...
40 min ago