Nick Cannon moved from Aspen to LA hospital
NEW YORK (AP) -January 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Nick Cannon has been transferred to a Los Angeles hospital to continue treatment for "mild kidney failure."
His representative says the 31-year-old Cannon was moved Wednesday after receiving treatment in Aspen, Colo., where the TV personality and his wife, Mariah Carey, had been vacationing.
Carey has been by Cannon's side. Earlier this week, she tweeted that he is suffering from "mild kidney failure" and posted a photo on her website of the couple as they lay in a hospital bed in Aspen.
She is asking fans to "Please keep Nick in your thoughts."
Cannon's representative had no further details Thursday about his condition.
nick cannon, los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 47 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 10 min ago
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos