Nick Cannon moved from Aspen to LA hospital
NEW YORK (AP) -January 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Nick Cannon has been transferred to a Los Angeles hospital to continue treatment for "mild kidney failure."
His representative says the 31-year-old Cannon was moved Wednesday after receiving treatment in Aspen, Colo., where the TV personality and his wife, Mariah Carey, had been vacationing.
Carey has been by Cannon's side. Earlier this week, she tweeted that he is suffering from "mild kidney failure" and posted a photo on her website of the couple as they lay in a hospital bed in Aspen.
She is asking fans to "Please keep Nick in your thoughts."
Cannon's representative had no further details Thursday about his condition.
nick cannon, los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing 8 min ago
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Pedestrian struck by car in Milford, Del. gets cited
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make...
8 min ago