Tiger's ex-wife building new home in Florida
NORTH PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) -January 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- The oceanfront mansion Tiger Woods' ex-wife purchased for $12.3 million has been demolished and she is planning to build a new home.
The Palm Beach Post reports that Elin Nordegren plans to build on the North Palm Beach lot she bought last year. The lot is about 140 miles southeast of Woods' home in Orlando.
The newspaper reports the mansion that was demolished was a two-story, 17,000-square-foot-home built in 1932. It had a swimming pool and an elevator.
Realtor John True of Oceanfront Realty says the lot is in the Seminole Landing development, among the most exclusive in Palm Beach County.
Nordegren divorced Woods in 2010 after learning he had a string of affairs during their five-year marriage. She has custody of their two children.
tiger woods, florida, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Very cold today, Saturday storm 12 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney 14 min ago
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County 6 min ago
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in...
6 min ago
- Suspicious package found outside Planet...
14 min ago