Drew Barrymore engaged to Will Kopelman
NEW YORK (AP) - January 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Drew Barrymore is engaged to art consultant Will Kopelman.
Barrymore's publicist confirmed the engagement Friday. The couple were reportedly engaged over the holidays in Sun Valley, Idaho. It will be the actress' third marriage.
Us Weekly first reported the engagement. A photo of the pair, in which Barrymore sports a diamond ring, was released to People magazine.
The 36-year-old Barrymore was briefly married to Jeremy Thomas in 1994 and to comedian Tom Green in 2001.
Kopelman is the son of former Chanel CEO Arie Kopelman.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 51 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 5 min ago
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
51 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos