Lady A's Hillary Scott marries Chris Tyrrell
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - January 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Lady Antebellum singer Hillary Scott has gotten married.
She and new husband Chris Tyrrell announced the news in a 20-second video message on Lady Antebellum's official website. The couple tied the knot on Jan. 7 in upstate New York.
They appear wearing matching t-shirts. Tyrrell hugs his new bride and introduces her as "Miss Hillary Scott Tyrrell."
Scott flashes her wedding ring and explains how they wanted fans to hear it from them first, adding, "We're so excited to be starting our life together."
Video clips of the wedding day show Scott wearing a strapless Vera Wang mermaid dress and a mantilla veil with lace applique. Tyrrell sports a gray Ermenegildo Zegna suit.
Lady Antebellum's hits include the Grammy-winning song "Need You Now." The group resumes its "Own The Night" tour Jan. 27 in Tulsa, Okla.
tennessee, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man