Longoria looks on bright side of divorce stats
PASADENA, Calif. (AP) - January 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Eva Longoria knows marriage can be tough, but she was startled to hear what a "Desperate Housewives" co-star had to say on the subject.
Longoria, who split in 2010 from athlete-husband Tony Parker, was promoting her ABC show Tuesday with other cast members at a Television Critics Association meeting.
Felicity Huffman, discussing her character's marital woes on "Desperate Housewives," claimed that 60 percent of first marriages and 80 percent of second unions end in divorce. Huffman didn't cite a source for the percentages.
Longoria, with exaggerated panic, responded, "It gets higher?"
Then she looked on the bright side, suggesting the third time would be the charm.
"Desperate Housewives" will end its eight-year run this season on ABC.
desperate housewives, abc, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding 23 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 43 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
43 min ago