Longoria looks on bright side of divorce stats
PASADENA, Calif. (AP) - January 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Eva Longoria knows marriage can be tough, but she was startled to hear what a "Desperate Housewives" co-star had to say on the subject.
Longoria, who split in 2010 from athlete-husband Tony Parker, was promoting her ABC show Tuesday with other cast members at a Television Critics Association meeting.
Felicity Huffman, discussing her character's marital woes on "Desperate Housewives," claimed that 60 percent of first marriages and 80 percent of second unions end in divorce. Huffman didn't cite a source for the percentages.
Longoria, with exaggerated panic, responded, "It gets higher?"
Then she looked on the bright side, suggesting the third time would be the charm.
"Desperate Housewives" will end its eight-year run this season on ABC.
desperate housewives, abc, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet 4 min ago
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 52 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
52 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
5 min ago