Regis Philbin sells Conn. house for $3M
LOS ANGELES (AP) - January 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Television host Regis Philbin and his wife, Joy, have sold one of their Connecticut homes for $3 million.
The Greenwich Time reports that town records show the Colonial home in Greenwich was placed on the market for $3.8 million in July and sold for $3 million in September.
The buyer, Raymond LaChance, told the newspaper that the fact that Philbin is the former owner is "kind of neat," but that did not influence his and his wife's decision to purchase the house.
The home has nearly 6,000 square feet of space and sits on six acres near a state park. It also includes a pool, a tennis court and a gazebo.
The Philbins own another home less than two miles away and an apartment in Manhattan.
regis philbin, connecticut, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services 34 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy 36 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 3 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 1 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 2 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
36 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate...
32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
20 min ago