Swift teases songs about heartbreak on next album
NEW YORK (AP) - January 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Should Jake Gyllenhaal be worried?
Taylor Swift graces the cover of Vogue's February issue and tells the magazine her next album will be about an "absolute crash-and-burn heartbreak" she experienced.
The 22-year-old singer doesn't name names, but she did date Gyllenhaal for a few months in 2010, and he broke up with her.
Swift says it helps her to "feel better" and gain "clarity" by writing songs about her relationships.
She also says she now has a list of "red flags" for if a relationship won't work: If a guy falls in love with her based on her Wikipedia page, is threatened that she needs security, puts her down or is obsessed with privacy, he's not for her.
The February issue of Vogue magazine goes on sale January 24.
taylor swift, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish