Swift teases songs about heartbreak on next album
NEW YORK (AP) - January 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Should Jake Gyllenhaal be worried?
Taylor Swift graces the cover of Vogue's February issue and tells the magazine her next album will be about an "absolute crash-and-burn heartbreak" she experienced.
The 22-year-old singer doesn't name names, but she did date Gyllenhaal for a few months in 2010, and he broke up with her.
Swift says it helps her to "feel better" and gain "clarity" by writing songs about her relationships.
She also says she now has a list of "red flags" for if a relationship won't work: If a guy falls in love with her based on her Wikipedia page, is threatened that she needs security, puts her down or is obsessed with privacy, he's not for her.
The February issue of Vogue magazine goes on sale January 24.
taylor swift, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy 52 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser 35 min ago
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry 20 min ago
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche 17 min ago
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South...
20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
52 min ago