Swift teases songs about heartbreak on next album
NEW YORK (AP) - January 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Should Jake Gyllenhaal be worried?
Taylor Swift graces the cover of Vogue's February issue and tells the magazine her next album will be about an "absolute crash-and-burn heartbreak" she experienced.
The 22-year-old singer doesn't name names, but she did date Gyllenhaal for a few months in 2010, and he broke up with her.
Swift says it helps her to "feel better" and gain "clarity" by writing songs about her relationships.
She also says she now has a list of "red flags" for if a relationship won't work: If a guy falls in love with her based on her Wikipedia page, is threatened that she needs security, puts her down or is obsessed with privacy, he's not for her.
The February issue of Vogue magazine goes on sale January 24.
taylor swift, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 45 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 38 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 57 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 56 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif. 21 min ago
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow 37 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan...
45 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
38 min ago