Rihanna, Coldplay to perform together at Grammys
NEW YORK (AP) - January 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Rihanna and Coldplay sing together on the group's latest album, and they'll do so again at next month's Grammy Awards.
Rihanna, who is nominated for four Grammys including album of the year for "Loud," tweeted the news to her followers Wednesday night, calling it "BONKERS."
Coldplay is up for three awards.
Paul McCartney was announced Thursday by The Recording Academy as another performer on the Feb. 12 broadcast.
McCartney is being honored during Grammy week as the MusiCares person of the year. His new album, "Kisses on the Bottom," will be released Feb. 7.
LL Cool J will host the show, to be broadcast on CBS from the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Other performers include the Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars and Jason Aldean.
rihanna, grammy awards, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow today, heavy at times 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded 30 min ago
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Snow today, heavy at times
1 min ago