Prince Harry to visit Brazil in March
LONDON (AP) -January 19. 2012 (WPVI) -- Britain's Prince Harry will visit Brazil in March to support his charities there and help enhance U.K.-Brazil ties.
St. James's Palace says the prince will visit Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paolo from March 9 to the 11th. The Brazil trip comes after Harry tours Belize, the Bahamas and Jamaica in the first week of March on behalf of Queen Elizabeth II as part of the her Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
The palace said Thursday that it would be the first time Harry visited any of the countries.
The Brazil tour is organized by Britain's Foreign Office, but Harry will stay on privately until March 14.
prince harry, brazil, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 14 min ago
- 1 person injured in Hamilton Twp. house fire 56 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos