Seal, Heidi Klum announce separation
NEW YORK (AP) - January 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- The seemingly perfect marriage of Seal and Heidi Klum is heading to an end.
In a statement Sunday night, the power-couple announced their separation. They say after "much soul searching" they've decided to separate, and blame the breakup on "growing apart."
The couple has four children together, including the supermodel's daughter from a previous relationship. The couple asks for privacy and say that the breakup is "amicable."
The singer and model were one of the most high-profile celebrity couples, and often talked about their tight relationship. They even renewed their vows on each anniversary.
They married in 2005.
heidi klum, marriage, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- NJ forest fire threatens homes; evacuations ordered 11 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts 41 min ago
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos