Seal, Heidi Klum announce separation
NEW YORK (AP) - January 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- The seemingly perfect marriage of Seal and Heidi Klum is heading to an end.
In a statement Sunday night, the power-couple announced their separation. They say after "much soul searching" they've decided to separate, and blame the breakup on "growing apart."
The couple has four children together, including the supermodel's daughter from a previous relationship. The couple asks for privacy and say that the breakup is "amicable."
The singer and model were one of the most high-profile celebrity couples, and often talked about their tight relationship. They even renewed their vows on each anniversary.
They married in 2005.
heidi klum, marriage, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos