Seal, Heidi Klum announce separation
NEW YORK (AP) - January 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- The seemingly perfect marriage of Seal and Heidi Klum is heading to an end.
In a statement Sunday night, the power-couple announced their separation. They say after "much soul searching" they've decided to separate, and blame the breakup on "growing apart."
The couple has four children together, including the supermodel's daughter from a previous relationship. The couple asks for privacy and say that the breakup is "amicable."
The singer and model were one of the most high-profile celebrity couples, and often talked about their tight relationship. They even renewed their vows on each anniversary.
They married in 2005.
heidi klum, marriage, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 30 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 59 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 51 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 15 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
15 min ago