Seal, Heidi Klum announce separation
NEW YORK (AP) - January 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- The seemingly perfect marriage of Seal and Heidi Klum is heading to an end.
In a statement Sunday night, the power-couple announced their separation. They say after "much soul searching" they've decided to separate, and blame the breakup on "growing apart."
The couple has four children together, including the supermodel's daughter from a previous relationship. The couple asks for privacy and say that the breakup is "amicable."
The singer and model were one of the most high-profile celebrity couples, and often talked about their tight relationship. They even renewed their vows on each anniversary.
They married in 2005.
heidi klum, marriage, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Boy killed in Chester accident ID'd
- Unsettled to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman pulled from Phila. collapse loses both legs
- Committee sets hearings on demolitions in Phila.
- Video: Dash cam view of Lindenwold school bus crash
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Monday's storms
- Multi-alarm fire at titanium plant in Berks
- Girl, 4, dies after crash that killed father
- Burlington taxi driver death ruled homicide, victim ID'd
- Photos: 7 arrests in Phila. prostitution cases
- Automatic renewal contracts
- Tracy ties it in 9th, but Phils win in bottom half