Tracy Morgan of '30 Rock' collapses at Sundance
PARK CITY, Utah - January 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- The publicist for comedian and "30 Rock" cast member Tracy Morgan says the actor wasn't drinking when he collapsed at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.
Publicist Lewis Kay says Morgan is grateful to the Park City Medical Center for their care after he suffered from "a combination of exhaustion and altitude" on Sunday. Park City's elevation is 7,000 feet.
Morgan was escorted from the Creative Coalition Spotlight Awards ceremony Sunday night at the festival.
Kay says Morgan is seeking medical attention and is with his fiancee. He says hospital officials report no drugs or alcohol were found in Morgan's system.
sundance film festival, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 58 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 5 min ago
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike 38 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber