Tracy Morgan of '30 Rock' collapses at Sundance
PARK CITY, Utah - January 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- The publicist for comedian and "30 Rock" cast member Tracy Morgan says the actor wasn't drinking when he collapsed at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.
Publicist Lewis Kay says Morgan is grateful to the Park City Medical Center for their care after he suffered from "a combination of exhaustion and altitude" on Sunday. Park City's elevation is 7,000 feet.
Morgan was escorted from the Creative Coalition Spotlight Awards ceremony Sunday night at the festival.
Kay says Morgan is seeking medical attention and is with his fiancee. He says hospital officials report no drugs or alcohol were found in Morgan's system.
sundance film festival, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school