Madonna's American tour starts in Philly
PHILADELPHIA - February 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Madonna's not finished with stadiums.
Live Nation Entertainment announced Tuesday that the Material Girl will go on tour for the first time since 2009.
On Sunday, she was the Super Bowl halftime performer at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
Her world tour will start May 29 in Tel Aviv, Israel. It will include performances in Istanbul, Brussels, Helsinki and Zurich.
The North American portion of the tour will begin in Philadelphia on August 28th at the Wells Fargo Center. Tickets will go on sale February 13th.
The tour will also visit South American and Australia.
Madonna's last tour, 2008-2009's "Sticky & Sweet," grossed more than $400 million.
Her new album, "MDNA," is scheduled for release March 26.
philadelphia, south philadelphia, madonna, wells fargo center, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing 24 min ago
- One Fine Friday 1 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield 25 min ago
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive 33 min ago
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- Driver, passenger hurt in Cheltenham Township crash 59 min ago
- Woman critically injured in Radnor Township house fire
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 60 hospitalized 18 min ago
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos 21 min ago
- 3 sought for robbery of 15-year-old
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- Powerball jackpot grows to $600 million
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
25 min ago
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make...
24 min ago
- One Fine Friday
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos