Mrs. Obama beats Fallon in WH fitness challenge
WASHINGTON (AP) -February 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Michelle Obama and "Late Night" host Jimmy Fallon turned the White House into a playground to promote the first lady's "Let's Move!" fitness campaign.
Mrs. Obama and Fallon did pushups and twirled hula hoops. They competed at dodge ball and tug-of-war. And the first lady triumphed over the comedian in a climactic potato sack race.
After a defeated Fallon said, "It doesn't matter if you won or lost," the first lady replied, "It matters."
The segment was taped last month and aired early Wednesday on NBC's "Late Night" program.
Mrs. Obama has been making the talk-show rounds to celebrate the second anniversary of her campaign against childhood obesity. In the past few weeks she has appeared on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno," ''The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and "Rachael Ray."
michelle obama, exercise, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies 28 min ago
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos