Schwarzenegger joins Stallone in 'The Tomb'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - February 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- It's an action superstar reunion: Arnold Schwarzenegger is joining Sylvester Stallone for the thriller "The Tomb."
The filmmakers announced Wednesday that Schwarzenegger signed on to star alongside Stallone in the prison-break adventure.
Schwarzenegger previously had a cameo in Stallone's action hit "The Expendables" and also appears in its upcoming sequel.
"The Tomb" will feature Schwarzenegger as an inmate opposite Stallone, who plays the designer of a master prison forced to escape from his own jailhouse. Directed by Mikael Hafstrom, "The Tomb" begins shooting in Louisiana this spring.
Schwarzenegger is just finishing work on "The Last Stand," his first starring role since returning to acting after serving as California's governor.
arnold schwarzenegger, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Turning Milder 48 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 26 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse 44 min ago
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed