Adele tells Vogue she's done with break-up music
NEW YORK - February 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Adele's songs about breakups and heartache have made her a multi-Grammy award winner but she insists she's done with all that.
In an interview featured in the March issue of Vogue magazine, the 23-year-old says people think she's "miserable" because of her songs like "Someone like you" and "Rolling in the Deep." She also finds people are "surprised" when they meet her because she's not melancholy like her music. In fact, the singer vows to "never" write a breakup record again and adds she's "done being a bitter witch."
Adele has a lot to be happy about. She won six Grammy awards Sunday night, including record and album of the year. "21" was 2011's best-selling album.
The March issue of Vogue goes on sale Feb. 21.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ