Adele tells Vogue she's done with break-up music
NEW YORK - February 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Adele's songs about breakups and heartache have made her a multi-Grammy award winner but she insists she's done with all that.
In an interview featured in the March issue of Vogue magazine, the 23-year-old says people think she's "miserable" because of her songs like "Someone like you" and "Rolling in the Deep." She also finds people are "surprised" when they meet her because she's not melancholy like her music. In fact, the singer vows to "never" write a breakup record again and adds she's "done being a bitter witch."
Adele has a lot to be happy about. She won six Grammy awards Sunday night, including record and album of the year. "21" was 2011's best-selling album.
The March issue of Vogue goes on sale Feb. 21.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police probe pizza deliveryman shooting in SW Phila.
- Sunny, blustery winds today 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co. 33 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co. 5 min ago
- Police search for gunman in Germantown bar shooting 1 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- WCU investigates indecent assault, carjacking attempt
- MLK football documentary premieres in NYC
- Philadelphia Eagles 2014 game schedule
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Sunny, blustery winds today
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos