Adele tells Vogue she's done with break-up music
NEW YORK - February 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Adele's songs about breakups and heartache have made her a multi-Grammy award winner but she insists she's done with all that.
In an interview featured in the March issue of Vogue magazine, the 23-year-old says people think she's "miserable" because of her songs like "Someone like you" and "Rolling in the Deep." She also finds people are "surprised" when they meet her because she's not melancholy like her music. In fact, the singer vows to "never" write a breakup record again and adds she's "done being a bitter witch."
Adele has a lot to be happy about. She won six Grammy awards Sunday night, including record and album of the year. "21" was 2011's best-selling album.
The March issue of Vogue goes on sale Feb. 21.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Surveillance released in fatal Camden shooting
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Brutal attack in London heightens terror fears
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees