Adele tells Vogue she's done with break-up music
NEW YORK - February 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Adele's songs about breakups and heartache have made her a multi-Grammy award winner but she insists she's done with all that.
In an interview featured in the March issue of Vogue magazine, the 23-year-old says people think she's "miserable" because of her songs like "Someone like you" and "Rolling in the Deep." She also finds people are "surprised" when they meet her because she's not melancholy like her music. In fact, the singer vows to "never" write a breakup record again and adds she's "done being a bitter witch."
Adele has a lot to be happy about. She won six Grammy awards Sunday night, including record and album of the year. "21" was 2011's best-selling album.
The March issue of Vogue goes on sale Feb. 21.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 6 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City 59 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 31 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man 15 min ago
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 31 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 4 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 55 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home
4 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
55 min ago
- Saving with 6abc: Shopping seasonally
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos