Justin Bieber's 2nd book set for September release
NEW YORK (AP) -February 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- He's only 17, but pop sensation Justin Bieber is back with his second book.
HarperCollins announced Tuesday that it will publish "Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started." The book is described as "the second official photographic book" from the multiplatinum-selling superstar.
The company says it will be released worldwide in September.
The new book promises a look inside the world of Bieber: touring the globe, making a movie and recording his new album.
His first book, titled "First Step 2 Forever: My Story," was published in October 2010. It has sold more than a million copies in 25 languages.
justin bieber, writers, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 55 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 58 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...