Justin Bieber's 2nd book set for September release
NEW YORK (AP) -February 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- He's only 17, but pop sensation Justin Bieber is back with his second book.
HarperCollins announced Tuesday that it will publish "Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started." The book is described as "the second official photographic book" from the multiplatinum-selling superstar.
The company says it will be released worldwide in September.
The new book promises a look inside the world of Bieber: touring the globe, making a movie and recording his new album.
His first book, titled "First Step 2 Forever: My Story," was published in October 2010. It has sold more than a million copies in 25 languages.
justin bieber, writers, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man