Judge to Lohan: Keep up good work
LOS ANGELES (AP) -February 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- A judge says Lindsay Lohan is in the home stretch of completing her probation and might only need to come to court one more time.
Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner told Lohan on Wednesday that she seems to be getting her life back on track.
The actress appeared in court under strict guidelines imposed last year by Sautner that require the actress to work each week at the morgue and attend therapy sessions, which Lohan has done successfully so far.
She is due back in court on March 29 after which her formal probation could be terminated.
Lohan's continues to try to mount a career comeback. She is scheduled to host "Saturday Night Live" on March 3.
lindsay lohan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police