Judge to Lohan: Keep up good work
LOS ANGELES (AP) -February 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- A judge says Lindsay Lohan is in the home stretch of completing her probation and might only need to come to court one more time.
Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner told Lohan on Wednesday that she seems to be getting her life back on track.
The actress appeared in court under strict guidelines imposed last year by Sautner that require the actress to work each week at the morgue and attend therapy sessions, which Lohan has done successfully so far.
She is due back in court on March 29 after which her formal probation could be terminated.
Lohan's continues to try to mount a career comeback. She is scheduled to host "Saturday Night Live" on March 3.
lindsay lohan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm 18 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 52 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack 12 min ago
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street 54 min ago
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs; $1M ticket sold in NJ 18 min ago
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges 37 min ago
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial 40 min ago
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
18 min ago
- Katherine Scott reports on bitter cold...
29 min ago
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year';...
37 min ago