Judge to Lohan: Keep up good work
LOS ANGELES (AP) -February 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- A judge says Lindsay Lohan is in the home stretch of completing her probation and might only need to come to court one more time.
Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner told Lohan on Wednesday that she seems to be getting her life back on track.
The actress appeared in court under strict guidelines imposed last year by Sautner that require the actress to work each week at the morgue and attend therapy sessions, which Lohan has done successfully so far.
She is due back in court on March 29 after which her formal probation could be terminated.
Lohan's continues to try to mount a career comeback. She is scheduled to host "Saturday Night Live" on March 3.
lindsay lohan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose