Miami Beach police check Brown phone theft claim
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) - February 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Miami Beach police are investigating a woman's claim that singer Chris Brown stole her iPhone when she tried to take a picture of him.
A police incident report released Thursday says Christal Shanae Spann and her friends spotted Brown and rapper Tyga leaving the Cameo nightclub early Sunday. Spann told police she saw Brown get into a black Bentley, and she used her phone to take a picture of him sitting in the car.
According to the report, Spann claims Brown grabbed her phone and said "... you ain't going to put that on no website," and drove off.
A police spokesman said Thursday no charges have been filed but the claims are being investigated.
Brown's attorney and a spokeswoman did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
chris brown, florida, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Temps soar above normal 1 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover 31 min ago
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in local scam
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion