Bristol Palin to star in Lifetime reality series
NEW YORK (AP) - March 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Bristol Palin's home life in Alaska is the subject of a reality series starring the daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
Lifetime says it will air 10 episodes of "Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp" later this year. The series will explore the pressures of raising her toddler son, Tripp, as she maintains her close relationship with the larger Palin clan, the network said.
The former first daughter of Alaska, Palin became one of the nation's most prominent single mothers after the 2008 birth of Tripp. Last summer, a reality series built around her was announced by the Bio Channel, but never aired.
In 2010, Palin was a competitor on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars." Last June she published a best-selling memoir.
bristol palin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 55 min ago
- Temps Soar 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 15 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
14 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila...
15 min ago