James Brown artifacts in Elvis exhibit
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) -March 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Artifacts from James Brown, the hardest working man in show business, are part of an Elvis Presley display.
The new new exhibit chronicling Presley's influence on pop music performers has opened at Graceland in Memphis.
The exhibit, called "Icon: The Influence of Elvis Presley," opened Thursday at the Graceland tourist attraction. It includes 75 items on loan from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, plus other memorabilia from artists who have been influenced by Elvis.
Beside Brown, other featured artists include Elton John and The Beatles.
elvis presley, tennessee, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 43 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 24 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
43 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos