James Brown artifacts in Elvis exhibit
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) -March 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Artifacts from James Brown, the hardest working man in show business, are part of an Elvis Presley display.
The new new exhibit chronicling Presley's influence on pop music performers has opened at Graceland in Memphis.
The exhibit, called "Icon: The Influence of Elvis Presley," opened Thursday at the Graceland tourist attraction. It includes 75 items on loan from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, plus other memorabilia from artists who have been influenced by Elvis.
Beside Brown, other featured artists include Elton John and The Beatles.
elvis presley, tennessee, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 52 min ago
- Brisk And Cold 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Brisk And Cold
1 min ago