James Brown artifacts in Elvis exhibit
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) -March 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Artifacts from James Brown, the hardest working man in show business, are part of an Elvis Presley display.
The new new exhibit chronicling Presley's influence on pop music performers has opened at Graceland in Memphis.
The exhibit, called "Icon: The Influence of Elvis Presley," opened Thursday at the Graceland tourist attraction. It includes 75 items on loan from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, plus other memorabilia from artists who have been influenced by Elvis.
Beside Brown, other featured artists include Elton John and The Beatles.
elvis presley, tennessee, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park 32 min ago
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Phillies rally for 3-2 win over Reds 15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos