Oprah to interview Houston's daughter, family
NEW YORK (AP) - March 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Oprah Winfrey has landed an interview with Whitney Houston's daughter and other family members for a TV special that will air on the Oprah Winfrey Network.
"Oprah's Next Chapter" will feature an interview with 18-year-old Bobbi Kristina, Houston's only child, as well as Patricia Houston, her sister-in-law and manager, as well as the singer's brother Gary. It is scheduled to air next Sunday.
The superstar was found dead in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Feb. 11. An exact cause of death has yet to be determined.
Winfrey was one of the guests invited to Houston's funeral in Newark, N.J., last month.
Houston was 48 years old. Her daughter turns 19 Sunday.
oprah winfrey, whitney houston, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book