Oprah to interview Houston's daughter, family
NEW YORK (AP) - March 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Oprah Winfrey has landed an interview with Whitney Houston's daughter and other family members for a TV special that will air on the Oprah Winfrey Network.
"Oprah's Next Chapter" will feature an interview with 18-year-old Bobbi Kristina, Houston's only child, as well as Patricia Houston, her sister-in-law and manager, as well as the singer's brother Gary. It is scheduled to air next Sunday.
The superstar was found dead in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Feb. 11. An exact cause of death has yet to be determined.
Winfrey was one of the guests invited to Houston's funeral in Newark, N.J., last month.
Houston was 48 years old. Her daughter turns 19 Sunday.
oprah winfrey, whitney houston, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police