Whitney Houston leaves everything to her daughter
ATLANTA (AP) - March 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Whitney Houston left everything to her 19-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina.
The pop superstar's will doesn't mention specific assets, but leaves all of her furnishings, clothing, personal effects, jewelry and cars to her surviving children. Bobbi Kristina was her only child.
Inside Edition first reported the will, filed in Atlanta, on Wednesday.
Houston's money will be put in a trust. Bobbi Kristina will get part of it upon turning 21, more of the money at age 25 and the balance at age 30. Houston's trustees can give her money from the trust for various purposes, including tuition, to buy a home and to start a business.
The will was signed on Feb. 3, 1993, about a month before Houston gave birth to her daughter. The 48-year-old died Feb. 11 in California.
whitney houston, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 31 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 57 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
31 min ago