Schwarzenegger's son injured in Idaho ski accident
SUN VALLEY, Idaho (AP) - March 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- The 18-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver says he has been treated for injuries after getting in "a little ski accident" in Idaho.
Patrick Schwarzenegger tweeted Saturday that he received stitches "down the back and but" (sic) after the accident, and he also thanked doctors who he said cared for him in Sun Valley.
He provided a link to a photo he posted to the social networking application Instagram, showing a deep cut on his lower back. He also said that he had been bruised in the accident, but did not provide details on how he got injured.
A spokesman for Shriver did not provide further details.
In 2006, Arnold Schwarzenegger broke his leg in a ski accident at Sun Valley while he was governor of California.
arnold schwarzenegger, idaho, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 10 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years 28 min ago
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 38 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire