Schwarzenegger's son injured in Idaho ski accident
SUN VALLEY, Idaho (AP) - March 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- The 18-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver says he has been treated for injuries after getting in "a little ski accident" in Idaho.
Patrick Schwarzenegger tweeted Saturday that he received stitches "down the back and but" (sic) after the accident, and he also thanked doctors who he said cared for him in Sun Valley.
He provided a link to a photo he posted to the social networking application Instagram, showing a deep cut on his lower back. He also said that he had been bruised in the accident, but did not provide details on how he got injured.
A spokesman for Shriver did not provide further details.
In 2006, Arnold Schwarzenegger broke his leg in a ski accident at Sun Valley while he was governor of California.
arnold schwarzenegger, idaho, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 35 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos