AP Newsbreak: Raffaele Sollecito has book deal
NEW YORK (AP) - March 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Amanda Knox's former boyfriend will be the first to tell about the Italian murder trial that made them famous worldwide.
Twenty-seven-year-old Raffaele Sollecito has a deal with Simon & Schuster's Gallery Books for a book scheduled to come out this fall.
The publisher announced Thursday that "Presumed Guilty: My Journey to Hell and Back with Amanda Knox" would cover his relationship with Knox, their arrests and imprisonment in Italy for murder and their eventual release last fall after the convictions were overturned.
Financial terms were not disclosed. Last month, Knox agreed to terms with HarperCollins for a memoir due next year. The deal was reportedly worth $4 million.
amanda knox, writers, italy, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar 26 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane 33 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
26 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
33 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
17 min ago