AP Newsbreak: Raffaele Sollecito has book deal
NEW YORK (AP) - March 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Amanda Knox's former boyfriend will be the first to tell about the Italian murder trial that made them famous worldwide.
Twenty-seven-year-old Raffaele Sollecito has a deal with Simon & Schuster's Gallery Books for a book scheduled to come out this fall.
The publisher announced Thursday that "Presumed Guilty: My Journey to Hell and Back with Amanda Knox" would cover his relationship with Knox, their arrests and imprisonment in Italy for murder and their eventual release last fall after the convictions were overturned.
Financial terms were not disclosed. Last month, Knox agreed to terms with HarperCollins for a memoir due next year. The deal was reportedly worth $4 million.
amanda knox, writers, italy, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book