AP Newsbreak: Raffaele Sollecito has book deal
NEW YORK (AP) - March 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Amanda Knox's former boyfriend will be the first to tell about the Italian murder trial that made them famous worldwide.
Twenty-seven-year-old Raffaele Sollecito has a deal with Simon & Schuster's Gallery Books for a book scheduled to come out this fall.
The publisher announced Thursday that "Presumed Guilty: My Journey to Hell and Back with Amanda Knox" would cover his relationship with Knox, their arrests and imprisonment in Italy for murder and their eventual release last fall after the convictions were overturned.
Financial terms were not disclosed. Last month, Knox agreed to terms with HarperCollins for a memoir due next year. The deal was reportedly worth $4 million.
amanda knox, writers, italy, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Lots of sun, chilly today 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in Bordentown, N.J.
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos