Beyonce to be first at Atlantic City's Revel
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - March 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Beyonce will be the first concert headliner to perform at Atlantic City's newest casino.
Her shows at Revel are scheduled for May 25th, 26th and 27th. Ticketmaster will begin selling seats on April 6.
Revel is located on the north end of Atlantic City's Boardwalk. It will have 1,100 hotel rooms and employ about 5,500 people when it's up and running.
The city's 12th casino will have a full-blown grand opening ceremony on May 25, but guests will be able to gamble and check into hotel rooms on April 2.
The $2.4 billion resort is widely being counted on to help revive the sagging fortunes of the nation's second-largest gambling market after Las Vegas.
atlantic city, beyonce, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction 53 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck, killed on Broad Street 22 min ago
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub 7 min ago
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist 12 min ago
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
7 min ago