Minnesota school blocks porn actress prom date
OAKDALE, Minn. - March 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Minnesota high school senior who turned to the porn industry for a prom date found a couple of takers, but school administrators say the X-rated actresses aren't welcome.
Mike Stone says he sent dozens of Twitter messages to Hollywood celebrities, mostly porn actresses, and received a response from two, Megan Piper and Emy Reyes. They agreed to accompany him to the May 12 prom at Tartan High School in Oakdale, a St. Paul suburb.
But Superintendent Patty Phillips says such a date is prohibited by school policy that disallows a visitor if it's not in the best interest of the students.
The 18-year-old Stone says he'll hold an alternative party at the same time as the prom so he can bring his dates.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 26 min ago
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor 5 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game 21 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
26 min ago
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos