Minnesota school blocks porn actress prom date
OAKDALE, Minn. - March 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Minnesota high school senior who turned to the porn industry for a prom date found a couple of takers, but school administrators say the X-rated actresses aren't welcome.
Mike Stone says he sent dozens of Twitter messages to Hollywood celebrities, mostly porn actresses, and received a response from two, Megan Piper and Emy Reyes. They agreed to accompany him to the May 12 prom at Tartan High School in Oakdale, a St. Paul suburb.
But Superintendent Patty Phillips says such a date is prohibited by school policy that disallows a visitor if it's not in the best interest of the students.
The 18-year-old Stone says he'll hold an alternative party at the same time as the prom so he can bring his dates.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say 15 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot 41 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Obama heading to South Africa
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
53 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being...
41 min ago