Minnesota school blocks porn actress prom date
OAKDALE, Minn. - March 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Minnesota high school senior who turned to the porn industry for a prom date found a couple of takers, but school administrators say the X-rated actresses aren't welcome.
Mike Stone says he sent dozens of Twitter messages to Hollywood celebrities, mostly porn actresses, and received a response from two, Megan Piper and Emy Reyes. They agreed to accompany him to the May 12 prom at Tartan High School in Oakdale, a St. Paul suburb.
But Superintendent Patty Phillips says such a date is prohibited by school policy that disallows a visitor if it's not in the best interest of the students.
The 18-year-old Stone says he'll hold an alternative party at the same time as the prom so he can bring his dates.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion
- Victim ID'd in Deptford Township arson 21 min ago
- Housekeeper sentenced for Ben Franklin bust theft 30 min ago
- $1 million Powerball ticket sold in North Wales, Pa. 28 min ago
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- Tornado-hit states brace for more bad storms
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Sea Lion Worried About Little Girl
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos