Deborah Cox to join 'Jekyll & Hyde' in 2013
NEW YORK (AP) - March 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde have found their love interest - Deborah Cox.
Producers of the Broadway-bound revival of "Jekyll & Hyde" announced Tuesday that the Grammy-nominated singer will join Constantine Maroulis in the musical that's slated to come to New York in spring 2013 after a 25-week national tour that starts in San Diego on Oct. 2,
Cox, who sang the lead role in Elton John and Tim Rice's Broadway musical "Aida," has had six top 20 Billboard R&B singles, including the smash "Nobody's Supposed To Be Here."
Maroulis, who was a finalist on the fourth season of "American Idol," has been in "Rock of Ages" and received a best actor Tony nomination for his performance.
theater, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 40 min ago