Deborah Cox to join 'Jekyll & Hyde' in 2013
NEW YORK (AP) - March 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde have found their love interest - Deborah Cox.
Producers of the Broadway-bound revival of "Jekyll & Hyde" announced Tuesday that the Grammy-nominated singer will join Constantine Maroulis in the musical that's slated to come to New York in spring 2013 after a 25-week national tour that starts in San Diego on Oct. 2,
Cox, who sang the lead role in Elton John and Tim Rice's Broadway musical "Aida," has had six top 20 Billboard R&B singles, including the smash "Nobody's Supposed To Be Here."
Maroulis, who was a finalist on the fourth season of "American Idol," has been in "Rock of Ages" and received a best actor Tony nomination for his performance.
theater, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-car crash shuts down Schuylkill Expressway 14 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 24 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport