Deborah Cox to join 'Jekyll & Hyde' in 2013
NEW YORK (AP) - March 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde have found their love interest - Deborah Cox.
Producers of the Broadway-bound revival of "Jekyll & Hyde" announced Tuesday that the Grammy-nominated singer will join Constantine Maroulis in the musical that's slated to come to New York in spring 2013 after a 25-week national tour that starts in San Diego on Oct. 2,
Cox, who sang the lead role in Elton John and Tim Rice's Broadway musical "Aida," has had six top 20 Billboard R&B singles, including the smash "Nobody's Supposed To Be Here."
Maroulis, who was a finalist on the fourth season of "American Idol," has been in "Rock of Ages" and received a best actor Tony nomination for his performance.
theater, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident 29 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire 23 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 50 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
29 min ago