NJ couple to wed at CMA show
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) -March 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- A southern New Jersey couple will get married at the Country Music Awards show in Las Vegas on Sunday.
Christina Davidson and Frank Tucci were selected to be serenaded by nominee Martina McBride and Train lead singer Pat Monahan to the group's single, "Marry Me."
The Washington Township couple met at a grief support group that Davidson started after her husband died in a drowning accident in 2009. Tucci's wife died of thyroid cancer two months earlier.
She had a toddler and one child on the way. He had a 2-year-old boy.
He proposed in December with the boys and himself wearing T-shirts that spelled out "Will You Marry Me?"
She tells The Courier-Post of Cherry Hill they are not just two people, but two families joining together.-----
Information from: Courier-Post
marriage, new jersey, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- NJ forest fire threatens homes; evacuations ordered 9 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts 39 min ago
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos