NJ couple to wed at CMA show
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) -March 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- A southern New Jersey couple will get married at the Country Music Awards show in Las Vegas on Sunday.
Christina Davidson and Frank Tucci were selected to be serenaded by nominee Martina McBride and Train lead singer Pat Monahan to the group's single, "Marry Me."
The Washington Township couple met at a grief support group that Davidson started after her husband died in a drowning accident in 2009. Tucci's wife died of thyroid cancer two months earlier.
She had a toddler and one child on the way. He had a 2-year-old boy.
He proposed in December with the boys and himself wearing T-shirts that spelled out "Will You Marry Me?"
She tells The Courier-Post of Cherry Hill they are not just two people, but two families joining together.-----
Information from: Courier-Post
marriage, new jersey, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 41 min ago
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos 4 min ago
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- SUV crashes into gas pump, bursts into flames
16 min ago