Alec Baldwin goes Twitter-ballistic for fiancee
NEW YORK (AP) -April 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- When it comes to his 28-year-old fiancee, Alec Baldwin is very protective.
He used Twitter to blast a New York newspaper for "crashing" yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas' class
He tweeted Monday: "Shame on the no-talent trash from the Daily News for invading the privacy of 75 people in a yoga class to take a picture of someone."
Baldwin also posted the names of reporters at the class. He included a picture of one, and called her "nutty," followed by a mild curse word.
The actor celebrated his 54th birthday Tuesday. He popped the question last weekend.
The Daily News had no immediate response to comment requests Tuesday.
alec baldwin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police shoot man in Brewerytown
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses in Washington 50 min ago
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch 58 min ago
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets year of free McDonald's
- I-5 bridge collapses in Washington
50 min ago