Alec Baldwin goes Twitter-ballistic for fiancee
NEW YORK (AP) -April 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- When it comes to his 28-year-old fiancee, Alec Baldwin is very protective.
He used Twitter to blast a New York newspaper for "crashing" yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas' class
He tweeted Monday: "Shame on the no-talent trash from the Daily News for invading the privacy of 75 people in a yoga class to take a picture of someone."
Baldwin also posted the names of reporters at the class. He included a picture of one, and called her "nutty," followed by a mild curse word.
The actor celebrated his 54th birthday Tuesday. He popped the question last weekend.
The Daily News had no immediate response to comment requests Tuesday.
alec baldwin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting 8 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands