Heidi Klum files for divorce from Seal in LA
LOS ANGELES (AP) - April 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Court records show Heidi Klum has filed for divorce from singer Seal in Los Angeles.
The supermodel's petition cites irreconcilable differences for ending the couple's six and a half year marriage.
The Grammy-winning singer's real name is Henry Samuel.
The former couple has four children together, including Klum's daughter from a previous relationship. The children range in ages from 2 to 7.
Klum is seeking physical custody of the children, but visitation for her estranged husband. The filing states the couple entered into an agreement about how to divide their financial assets.
The pair announced in January that they were separating and called the split amicable.
Klum's filing does not include any other details about the couple's breakup.
heidi klum, marriage, los angeles, california, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
33 min ago