Bobby Brown pleads not guilty to DUI in LA
LOS ANGELES - April 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Bobby Brown has pleaded not guilty to drunken driving and other charges stemming from his arrest last month in Los Angeles.
City News Service says an attorney entered pleas Monday on Brown's behalf to misdemeanor counts of DUI, driving with an illegal blood-alcohol content and driving on a suspended license. He could face up to six months in jail if convicted.
Brown didn't attend the Superior Court arraignment in Van Nuys.
The 43-year-old singer is the former husband of the late Whitney Houston. He was arrested by the California Highway Patrol on March 26.
whitney houston, DUI, trial, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mug shot released of McNabb after DUI arrest 12 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 16 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 10 min ago
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 1 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 9 min ago
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed 11 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 3 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Frost Advisory Overnight
59 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
3 min ago