Bobby Brown pleads not guilty to DUI in LA
LOS ANGELES - April 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Bobby Brown has pleaded not guilty to drunken driving and other charges stemming from his arrest last month in Los Angeles.
City News Service says an attorney entered pleas Monday on Brown's behalf to misdemeanor counts of DUI, driving with an illegal blood-alcohol content and driving on a suspended license. He could face up to six months in jail if convicted.
Brown didn't attend the Superior Court arraignment in Van Nuys.
The 43-year-old singer is the former husband of the late Whitney Houston. He was arrested by the California Highway Patrol on March 26.
whitney houston, DUI, trial, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 55 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 46 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 57 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
50 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
57 min ago