Bobby Brown pleads not guilty to DUI in LA
LOS ANGELES - April 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Bobby Brown has pleaded not guilty to drunken driving and other charges stemming from his arrest last month in Los Angeles.
City News Service says an attorney entered pleas Monday on Brown's behalf to misdemeanor counts of DUI, driving with an illegal blood-alcohol content and driving on a suspended license. He could face up to six months in jail if convicted.
Brown didn't attend the Superior Court arraignment in Van Nuys.
The 43-year-old singer is the former husband of the late Whitney Houston. He was arrested by the California Highway Patrol on March 26.
whitney houston, DUI, trial, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 49 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 44 min ago
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape 53 min ago
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera 37 min ago
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam 43 min ago
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
49 min ago
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up...
53 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
37 min ago