Kitty Kelley writes 'heartwarming' text on Kennedy
NEW YORK (AP) - April 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Kitty Kelley's next book project will be "heartwarming." Promise.
The author of gossipy best sellers about Frank Sinatra, Jacqueline Kennedy and others is providing the text to "Capturing Camelot," a collection of photographs by her friend Stanley Tretick.
Tretick, who died in 1999, covered the White House for Look magazine while John F. Kennedy was in office. He took many pictures of the president and his children that helped define JFK's image as a family man.
Thomas Dunne Books is releasing "Capturing Camelot" in November. The publisher announced Wednesday that Kelly, who manages Tretick's estate, would contribute an "insightful, heartwarming essay" about the photographer and the president.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 48 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 51 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...