Katie Couric to launch new Web show for Yahoo, ABC
NEW YORK (AP) -April 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Katie Couric is launching a weekly Web series for Yahoo Inc. and ABC News in which she will discuss health, nutrition, parenting and wellness issues.
The series, "Katie's Take," will premiere Tuesday. Yahoo is formally unveiling the show Wednesday at a presentation to advertisers in New York.
Couric left the anchor chair of the "CBS Evening News" last year. She is currently a special correspondent for ABC News. She is launching a syndicated talk show, "Katie," this September.
In a statement, Couric says she is "happy to have found a place in the digital world where I can cut through fads and trends."
katie couric, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands