Katie Couric to launch new Web show for Yahoo, ABC
NEW YORK (AP) -April 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Katie Couric is launching a weekly Web series for Yahoo Inc. and ABC News in which she will discuss health, nutrition, parenting and wellness issues.
The series, "Katie's Take," will premiere Tuesday. Yahoo is formally unveiling the show Wednesday at a presentation to advertisers in New York.
Couric left the anchor chair of the "CBS Evening News" last year. She is currently a special correspondent for ABC News. She is launching a syndicated talk show, "Katie," this September.
In a statement, Couric says she is "happy to have found a place in the digital world where I can cut through fads and trends."
katie couric, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Delco girl still awaiting transplant 18-months later
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Neighbor rescues woman in West Oak Lane fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- San Antonio flooding kills 2; hundreds rescued
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore