Redford gushes over Prince Charles' green agenda
LONDON (AP) -April 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- American Hollywood royalty teamed up with British royalty as Robert Redford appeared in London to promote a documentary on Prince Charles' latest environmental projects.
Redford praised the heir to the British throne, speaking Thursday at the launch of the first-ever Sundance film and music festival.
He says Charles "has been committed for a long time, which I greatly admire, to sustainability and environmental conservation" and said working together "seemed like a natural fit."
Sundance London will host the royal premiere on Saturday of "Harmony: A New Way of Looking at Our World." The documentary by filmmakers Stuart Sender and Julie Bergman Sender maps out three decades of environmental work by the prince.
The Sundance London festival runs from April 26-29 at London's O2 Arena.
london, prince charles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ