Redford gushes over Prince Charles' green agenda
LONDON (AP) -April 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- American Hollywood royalty teamed up with British royalty as Robert Redford appeared in London to promote a documentary on Prince Charles' latest environmental projects.
Redford praised the heir to the British throne, speaking Thursday at the launch of the first-ever Sundance film and music festival.
He says Charles "has been committed for a long time, which I greatly admire, to sustainability and environmental conservation" and said working together "seemed like a natural fit."
Sundance London will host the royal premiere on Saturday of "Harmony: A New Way of Looking at Our World." The documentary by filmmakers Stuart Sender and Julie Bergman Sender maps out three decades of environmental work by the prince.
The Sundance London festival runs from April 26-29 at London's O2 Arena.
london, prince charles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 33 min ago
- Milder Monday 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 33 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 1 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 5 min ago
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 33 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
33 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
1 min ago
- Kevin Grow suits up with Harlem Globetrotters
11 min ago
- Milder Monday
3 min ago