Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon renew wedding vows
PARIS - April 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon say "I do" - again.
A publicist for the pair says they renewed their vows Friday at the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
Spokeswoman Cindi Berger said the couple celebrated with an "intimate ceremony after a romantic dinner at the beautiful Jules Verne restaurant" just after midnight local time.
Carey, 42, and Cannon, 31, married in the Bahamas in 2008 after a whirlwind romance that began just months earlier. Carey gave birth to their twins, son and daughter Moroccan and Monroe, last April.
Cannon was hospitalized in January and later diagnosed with inflammation of the kidneys. He resigned from his New York City radio show in February to help his recovery.
Earlier this month, he said he'd document his return to health on his website in a show called "NCredible Health Hustle."
mariah carey, nick cannon, music, paris, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- American U: campus on lockdown, gunman reported 1 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man shocked by electrical cable in East Falls 27 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 34 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3 36 min ago
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
36 min ago