Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon renew wedding vows
PARIS - April 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon say "I do" - again.
A publicist for the pair says they renewed their vows Friday at the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
Spokeswoman Cindi Berger said the couple celebrated with an "intimate ceremony after a romantic dinner at the beautiful Jules Verne restaurant" just after midnight local time.
Carey, 42, and Cannon, 31, married in the Bahamas in 2008 after a whirlwind romance that began just months earlier. Carey gave birth to their twins, son and daughter Moroccan and Monroe, last April.
Cannon was hospitalized in January and later diagnosed with inflammation of the kidneys. He resigned from his New York City radio show in February to help his recovery.
Earlier this month, he said he'd document his return to health on his website in a show called "NCredible Health Hustle."
mariah carey, nick cannon, music, paris, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Video: Obama misspells "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" in Aretha... 44 min ago