Model, French magnate in NY child support duel
NEW YORK (AP) - May 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- She has one of the world's most famous faces. He's a billionaire fashion CEO. And they are facing off in a big-money child-support battle in New York.
Supermodel Linda Evangelista and ex-boyfriend Francois-Henri Pinault squared off Thursday in Manhattan Family Court. She's demanding that he pay child support for their 5-year-old son.
Evangelista has said she has gone through $46,000 a month on such expenses as armed bodyguards and a round-the-clock nanny for the boy, Augustin. Her lawyer says Pinault paid nothing until she went to court last year.
Evangelista and Pinault were briefly a couple in 2005 and 2006. He's now married to actress Salma Hayek. They have a 4-year-old daughter.
Pinault is the CEO of a company that owns Gucci, Balenciaga and other luxury brands.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
- Soupy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 25-year-old man shot dead in North Philadelphia 25 min ago
- Center City high rise evacuated due to fire
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Cherry Hill East student injured in crash
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- Police: Driver under influence crashes into fire dept.
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Bucks County bear now spotted in Bristol Twp.