'Bachelor' host Harrison, wife ending marriage
LOS ANGELES (AP) - May 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- "The Bachelor" host Chris Harrison is going be a bachelor again.
A spokeswoman for the 40-year-old TV personality says Harrison and his wife are ending their 18-year marriage.
Harrison has hosted the ABC dating series and its various spin-off since it debuted in 2002.
Harrison and his wife, Gwen, said in a statement that despite their "incredibly difficult decision to separate," their love and mutual respect remain, and they look forward to sharing in the lives of their two children.
The eighth season of "The Bachelorette" is set to premiere May 14.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 30 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 25 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 41 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos