'Bachelor' host Harrison, wife ending marriage
LOS ANGELES (AP) - May 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- "The Bachelor" host Chris Harrison is going be a bachelor again.
A spokeswoman for the 40-year-old TV personality says Harrison and his wife are ending their 18-year marriage.
Harrison has hosted the ABC dating series and its various spin-off since it debuted in 2002.
Harrison and his wife, Gwen, said in a statement that despite their "incredibly difficult decision to separate," their love and mutual respect remain, and they look forward to sharing in the lives of their two children.
The eighth season of "The Bachelorette" is set to premiere May 14.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 12 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester 52 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ