Moore trades atmrskutcher for atjustdemi on Twitter
LOS ANGELES (AP) -May 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Demi Moore is no longer (at)mrskutcher, in real life or on Twitter.
The 49-year-old actress changed her Twitter name to (at)justdemi on Thursday.
Moore and Ashton Kutcher, who often used the micro-blogging site to post pictures of themselves and proclaim their love for one another, announced the end of their marriage in November. In April, Moore asked her followers on the site for suggestions for a new handle.
TV personality Piers Morgan suggested, "How about (at)mrsmorgan?"
Moore said she would "have to get clever" because so many names on the popular site have already been claimed.
She wrote Thursday that it was "so hard finding a name that was fun somewhat playful and available." She said her new name "could grow on me."
Moore has nearly 5 million followers on Twitter.
demi moore, twitter, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 22 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos