Early probation release for Hulk Hogan's son
LARGO, Fla. (AP) - May 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Hulk Hogan's son, Nicholas Bollea, has been granted early release from a five-year probation sentence he received for a 2007 car accident that severely injured his friend John Graziano.
The Tampa Bay Times (http://bit.ly/IJiUG9) reports that a Pinellas County judge granted Bollea's early release on Friday.
Twenty-one-year-old Bollea did not attend the court hearing. He pleaded no contest in 2008 to reckless driving with serious bodily injury. Judgment was withheld, meaning he would not be a felon if he successfully completed all of the terms of his sentence.
The sentence included eight months in the Pinellas County Jail plus five years of probation, 500 hours of community service and court costs.
The judge ruled that Bollea's driver's license should be revoked for three years.
hulk hogan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app 51 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for missing Rider University student
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila.
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million
- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport 10 min ago
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Laundromat robbed in Cedarbrook
- Stolen Xmas decorations returned in Berks Co.
- Video captures Manayunk market break-in