Early probation release for Hulk Hogan's son
LARGO, Fla. (AP) - May 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Hulk Hogan's son, Nicholas Bollea, has been granted early release from a five-year probation sentence he received for a 2007 car accident that severely injured his friend John Graziano.
The Tampa Bay Times (http://bit.ly/IJiUG9) reports that a Pinellas County judge granted Bollea's early release on Friday.
Twenty-one-year-old Bollea did not attend the court hearing. He pleaded no contest in 2008 to reckless driving with serious bodily injury. Judgment was withheld, meaning he would not be a felon if he successfully completed all of the terms of his sentence.
The sentence included eight months in the Pinellas County Jail plus five years of probation, 500 hours of community service and court costs.
The judge ruled that Bollea's driver's license should be revoked for three years.
hulk hogan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Bear spotted in Bucks County 35 min ago
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler 24 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida 6 min ago
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect 16 min ago
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- American Cancer Society celebrates 100 years
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
6 min ago