Early probation release for Hulk Hogan's son
LARGO, Fla. (AP) - May 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Hulk Hogan's son, Nicholas Bollea, has been granted early release from a five-year probation sentence he received for a 2007 car accident that severely injured his friend John Graziano.
The Tampa Bay Times (http://bit.ly/IJiUG9) reports that a Pinellas County judge granted Bollea's early release on Friday.
Twenty-one-year-old Bollea did not attend the court hearing. He pleaded no contest in 2008 to reckless driving with serious bodily injury. Judgment was withheld, meaning he would not be a felon if he successfully completed all of the terms of his sentence.
The sentence included eight months in the Pinellas County Jail plus five years of probation, 500 hours of community service and court costs.
The judge ruled that Bollea's driver's license should be revoked for three years.
hulk hogan, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos