Kim Kardashian wants divorce to move forward
LOS ANGELES (AP) - May 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Kim Kardashian's attorney says the television personality wants her divorce to move forward, but lawyers for her estranged husband say they're still pursuing an annulment.
Kardashian's attorney Laura Wasser told a judge Friday that she thinks Kris Humphries' hurt feelings and media attention on the divorce are slowing the case. She noted the case has lasted longer than the couple's 72 day marriage.
Wasser she says the case is simple but could get expensive for the NBA player if he continues to pursue his claims that the marriage was a fraud.
She says if the case goes to trial, she'll ask Humphries to pay legal fees.
Humphries' attorney Marshall Waller says he needs to take depositions of several people before deciding how the case will proceed.
kim kardashian, divorce, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 51 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 22 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
51 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos