Kim Kardashian wants divorce to move forward
LOS ANGELES (AP) - May 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Kim Kardashian's attorney says the television personality wants her divorce to move forward, but lawyers for her estranged husband say they're still pursuing an annulment.
Kardashian's attorney Laura Wasser told a judge Friday that she thinks Kris Humphries' hurt feelings and media attention on the divorce are slowing the case. She noted the case has lasted longer than the couple's 72 day marriage.
Wasser she says the case is simple but could get expensive for the NBA player if he continues to pursue his claims that the marriage was a fraud.
She says if the case goes to trial, she'll ask Humphries to pay legal fees.
Humphries' attorney Marshall Waller says he needs to take depositions of several people before deciding how the case will proceed.
kim kardashian, divorce, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- South Street area restaurants damaged, burglarized
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)