Utah trial over actor Gary Coleman's estate ends
PROVO, Utah (AP) -May 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- It's now up to a Utah judge to decide whether Gary Coleman's ex-wife or an ex-girlfriend is entitled to the late child TV star's estate.
Judge James Taylor heard closing arguments Tuesday in Provo but didn't specify when he'll issue a ruling.
The "Diff'rent Strokes" actor died of a brain hemorrhage in 2010.
Shannon Price testified Monday that even though she and Coleman divorced in 2008, they continued to live together and present themselves in public as husband and wife.
Another woman, Anna Gray, says Coleman named her a beneficiary and executor of his estate in 2005. Gray managed Coleman's affairs for a number of years and was his ex-girlfriend.
It's not clear how much Coleman's estate is worth, but court papers mention a $324,000 house and a pension, among other possible assets. Coleman's ashes and the intellectual rights to some of his work also are at stake.
gary coleman, utah, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 21 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case 10 min ago
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia