'Charlie Brown' actor to be sentenced for stalking
SAN DIEGO (AP) - May 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- The man who was the voice of Charlie Brown in several "Peanuts" television shows faces possible prison time for stalking and threatening his former girlfriend and a plastic surgeon who had given her a breast enhancement.
Peter Robbins is scheduled to appear in San Diego Superior Court on Wednesday for sentencing. He pleaded guilty last month.
Prosecutors say the 56-year-old called his former girlfriend up to 37 times in a 24-hour period, saying he would kill her and her son if she did not give back his dog and car. They say Robbins repeatedly called the plastic surgeon to demand a refund for the breast enhancement.
The Oceanside resident is best known for his portrayal of Charlie Brown on the TV special "A Charlie Brown Christmas."
stalking, california, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight 41 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash 51 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 46 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
41 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
46 min ago