Early Facebook employee has memoir deal
NEW YORK (AP) -May 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- An early Facebook employee and former assistant to Mark Zuckerberg will have a memoir out this summer.
Katherine Losse, who joined the social network giant back in 2005 and remained for five years has a deal for "The Boy Kings: A Journey into the Heart of the Social Network." The Free Press, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, announced Tuesday that the book will come out June 26. Losse will offer a first-hand account of "the vision, culture, and tactics of the hackers, venture capitalists, and Ivy League grads" who helped make Facebook a worldwide force.
Losse left Facebook in 2010 on "friendly terms," according to the Free Press. At Facebook, she was a writer and researcher.
facebook, writers, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ