Early Facebook employee has memoir deal
NEW YORK (AP) -May 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- An early Facebook employee and former assistant to Mark Zuckerberg will have a memoir out this summer.
Katherine Losse, who joined the social network giant back in 2005 and remained for five years has a deal for "The Boy Kings: A Journey into the Heart of the Social Network." The Free Press, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, announced Tuesday that the book will come out June 26. Losse will offer a first-hand account of "the vision, culture, and tactics of the hackers, venture capitalists, and Ivy League grads" who helped make Facebook a worldwide force.
Losse left Facebook in 2010 on "friendly terms," according to the Free Press. At Facebook, she was a writer and researcher.
facebook, writers, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 35 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 24 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 37 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 29 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
37 min ago