Early Facebook employee has memoir deal
NEW YORK (AP) -May 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- An early Facebook employee and former assistant to Mark Zuckerberg will have a memoir out this summer.
Katherine Losse, who joined the social network giant back in 2005 and remained for five years has a deal for "The Boy Kings: A Journey into the Heart of the Social Network." The Free Press, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, announced Tuesday that the book will come out June 26. Losse will offer a first-hand account of "the vision, culture, and tactics of the hackers, venture capitalists, and Ivy League grads" who helped make Facebook a worldwide force.
Losse left Facebook in 2010 on "friendly terms," according to the Free Press. At Facebook, she was a writer and researcher.
facebook, writers, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list