Prosecutors charge man with stalking Mila Kunis
LOS ANGELES (AP) - May 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Prosecutors have charged a man with stalking Mila Kunis and violating a restraining order that was issued after he broke into a vacant condo owned by the actress.
Stuart Lynn Dunn is scheduled to be arraigned Friday in Los Angeles on two stalking-related felony charges. He is being held on $190,000 bail.
The 27-year-old has been arrested twice this year for trying to contact and meet the "That '70s Show" and "Black Swan" star.
In February, a judge ordered Dunn to stay away from Kunis after he was found living in a vacant condo unit owned by the star. He had repeatedly tried to contact her before that arrest, and he was arrested earlier this month outside her gym.
Attempts to find a current attorney for Dunn were not successful.
mila kunis, stalking, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5 53 min ago
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online 27 min ago
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma 10 min ago
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams 37 min ago
- Local help on the way for tornado victims 4 min ago
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del. 1 min ago
- Couple charged in theft of $854K from township
- Prosecutor: Prison can't hold Savage's rage
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
53 min ago