Prosecutors charge man with stalking Mila Kunis
LOS ANGELES (AP) - May 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Prosecutors have charged a man with stalking Mila Kunis and violating a restraining order that was issued after he broke into a vacant condo owned by the actress.
Stuart Lynn Dunn is scheduled to be arraigned Friday in Los Angeles on two stalking-related felony charges. He is being held on $190,000 bail.
The 27-year-old has been arrested twice this year for trying to contact and meet the "That '70s Show" and "Black Swan" star.
In February, a judge ordered Dunn to stay away from Kunis after he was found living in a vacant condo unit owned by the star. He had repeatedly tried to contact her before that arrest, and he was arrested earlier this month outside her gym.
Attempts to find a current attorney for Dunn were not successful.
mila kunis, stalking, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ