Prosecutors charge man with stalking Mila Kunis
LOS ANGELES (AP) - May 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Prosecutors have charged a man with stalking Mila Kunis and violating a restraining order that was issued after he broke into a vacant condo owned by the actress.
Stuart Lynn Dunn is scheduled to be arraigned Friday in Los Angeles on two stalking-related felony charges. He is being held on $190,000 bail.
The 27-year-old has been arrested twice this year for trying to contact and meet the "That '70s Show" and "Black Swan" star.
In February, a judge ordered Dunn to stay away from Kunis after he was found living in a vacant condo unit owned by the star. He had repeatedly tried to contact her before that arrest, and he was arrested earlier this month outside her gym.
Attempts to find a current attorney for Dunn were not successful.
mila kunis, stalking, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet 56 min ago
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
29 min ago