Ray J hospitalized near Las Vegas for exhaustion
NEW YORK (AP) - May 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- R&B singer Ray J has been hospitalized near Las Vegas for exhaustion.
Ray J's representative said in a statement Tuesday that the singer went to the hospital Monday and "will remain there for treatment for exhaustion and jet lag."
The rep says Ray J was in Las Vegas to host a party and also attended Sunday's Billboard Music Awards. The rep adds that Ray J had just returned from performing in China.
Ray J is R&B singer Brandy's younger brother. He was close friends with Whitney Houston and said in March that he was "still hurting" a month after she drowned in a bathtub in California at age 48.
Sunday's award show featured a tribute to Houston by John Legend and Jordin Sparks.
las vegas, whitney houston, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 50 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 53 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...