Sheen's ex-wife avoids jail for now in drug case
ASPEN, Colo. (AP) - May 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Actor Charlie Sheen's former wife has received a deferred judgment in a drug case in Aspen, Colo., meaning her record will be cleared if she lives up to terms of a one-year probation.
Brooke Mueller pleaded guilty in March to felony drug possession of four grams or less of cocaine. The charge stemmed from her arrest Dec. 3 after another woman reported being assaulted at a nightclub.
Mueller's spokesman confirms that terms of a sentence handed down Monday bar Mueller from drinking alcohol while she is on probation. She also must submit to random urine tests.
Sheen and Mueller divorced last year. Sheen was arrested on suspicion of assaulting her in 2009. He pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and completed his probation in 2010.
drugs, DUI, charlie sheen, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos