Sheen's ex-wife avoids jail for now in drug case
ASPEN, Colo. (AP) - May 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Actor Charlie Sheen's former wife has received a deferred judgment in a drug case in Aspen, Colo., meaning her record will be cleared if she lives up to terms of a one-year probation.
Brooke Mueller pleaded guilty in March to felony drug possession of four grams or less of cocaine. The charge stemmed from her arrest Dec. 3 after another woman reported being assaulted at a nightclub.
Mueller's spokesman confirms that terms of a sentence handed down Monday bar Mueller from drinking alcohol while she is on probation. She also must submit to random urine tests.
Sheen and Mueller divorced last year. Sheen was arrested on suspicion of assaulting her in 2009. He pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and completed his probation in 2010.
drugs, DUI, charlie sheen, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run 4 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 47 min ago
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
3 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and...
4 min ago